Version: 1.0 (January 26th 2024)
The information we receive about you (which we refer to collectively as your “Personal Information”) includes Registration Information, Feedback Information, Data Services Information and User Information:
- “User Information”is information when you register with Eva Care Group for your use of an Eva Care Group Product, Eva Care Group Service or Software App. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information relates to the reading analysis, as well as information regarding your use of Eva Care Group Products, including the product model and serial number.
- “Data Services Information”is information we receive and transmit through our Data Services or Software Apps, and includes:
- Blood glucose readings;
- Blood pressure readings;
- Temperature readings;
- Weight readings;
- SpO2 readings;
- Information associated with each types of reading, including date, time, and device model.
- “User Experience Information”includes:
- Information we receive from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use in connection with Eva Care Group Services and Software Apps, and information we receive from Software Apps regarding your use, which may include your IP address, communication or internet service while using Eva Care Group Services and Software Apps, such as your settings and other activity regarding your use of the features of Eva Care Group Services and Software Apps;
The Usage of the Information
- User Information:We use User Information to manage your account and Eva Care Group Products and Eva Care Group Services. We do not make any User Information public. Your doctors or health professionals may have access right to the User Information under your approval or your own health management program.
- Data Services Information:We collect Data Services Information and store it on our servers, process it using Data Services. We may use Data Services Information for our operations, administration, maintenance and support.
- User Experience Information:We collect Use Experience Information and store it on our servers, and process it for the service we provide. We do not disclose to any unauthorized third parties any Use Experience Information that can identify you.
We may receive certain health information of yours that is “protected health information” under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). When we receive protected health information, such information will be subject to the requirements under HIPAA and the regulations effective under each of those Acts.
Eva Care Group uses commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect Personal Information. Personal Information transmitted through Eva Care Group Services is transmitted in encrypted form.
Personal Use Only
If you are using Eva Care Group Services on behalf of an individual person or a business, that individual person or business shall accept and agree any and all of the terms under this agreement. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Eva Care Group and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Eva Care Group Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Liability for our Services