Website Eva Care Group, LLC
- Employer acquires and manages under performing skilled nursing facilities in order to generate revenues.
- Perform standard functions of an accountant.
- Prepare financial statements for management to assist in evaluation of expansion opportunities.
- Review financial and accounting records detailing operations (both costs and accounts receivable) to advise employer on potential to improve operations and collections.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports detailing operations and revenues. Identify waste and revenue streams with goal of maximizing profits by minimizing costs and maximizing revenues and collections of recently acquired under-performing skilled nursing facilities.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports used to inform management in managing the facilities.
- Prepare recommendations based on findings.
- Prepare specific financial and accounting projects as required. Ensure reports are in compliance with Federal CMS standards (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
Requires a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting and 6 months of experience.
Salary: $75,088 per Year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com